- The library is not to be used for socializing.
- Students must follow the directions of the library supervisor at all times.
- Gum, candy, food, and drinks (opened or not) are not allowed in the library.
- Students must be reading, researching, or studying quietly while in the library.
- Horseplay, card or computer games, loud talking, etc., are not permitted!
- Computers must be used for academic purposes.
- Electronic devices, such as CD or MP3 players, cell phones, and game boys are not allowed.